French Onion Beef And Noodles
French onion beef and noodles – This is a one pot recipe which means family for me more than anything. The smells coming out of the kitchen and surrounding the house make it a home :). This recipe is very special in my opinion. It infuses the noodles with the all the beef juice and multiplies the taste. When I first tried this recipe, I already started eating before seeing the final product. I could not resist the magnificent smell. I got very positive response from the family and kids love it as well. It easily became one of the family favourites. The creamyness and texture of this meal makes you eat more and more. It is also so fulfilling with the beef and the noodles. Lets see how it is done.
- Olive Oil 2 Tablespoons
- 1 Pound Beef Stew Meat
- Onion Powder 1 Teaspoon (Using real onion makes it more fresh and flovorful)
- Garlic Powder 1 Teaspoon (Using real garlic makes it more fresh and flovorful)
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Can French Onion Soup
- 2 1/2 Cups Beef Broth
- 2 Cups Egg Noodles
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cup French Fried Onions
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium high heat.
- Add the beef and season with the onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes until beef is seared on all sides.
- Add French onion soup an beef broth to the pot and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer the beef on low for 10 minutes, then add the egg noodles and simmer for 10 more minutes, stirring occasionally until the noodles are tender.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in the sour cream and parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with french onions as desired. Now you have your French Onion Beef and Noodles.
Note: Do not over use cheese in my opinion. This makes the recipe too creamy and cheese will harden quickly. Finally you can also try tihs recipe with different cuts of meat for differente tastes.
Credits to https://www.eazypeazymealz.com